Hmm, the default lighttpd config file generated by `rb-site install` should
trigger fastcgi starting on demand. Even if you have to run it yourself, you
should be using the binary file in the site dir's conf/ directory, which
sets the parameters we need. Are you using our generated config, or writing
your own?