This is fixed in the nightlies. There's still an issue with interdiffs, but
they work, it just sometimes shows errors for the files not in the diff.

You should be able to upgrade to the nightly without problems. I'm look to
push out beta 1 soon, but I have house guests this week and won't be getting
to it until next week at the earliest.