Thanks, another issue being reported is:

"The issue Wyatt and I were just looking at appears to be when you have
a new file, diff'ed after an svn add, then make changes and update a
new diff with the full add (including your changes) again.  What we're
seeing is that instead of looking for the differences between diff-r1
and diff-r2, it combines the two, so you have the full contents of
diff-r1, followed by the full contents of diff-r2 (looks like you have
the entire file duplicated in one file).  Not sure that's an accurate
description of what's going on, but that's what it looks like."