I've been trying to evaluate Review Board for my team's work on the
Mono Accessibility project.  I've got it all set up, and it seems to
be purring well, however post-review bails out with:

[mono] ~/build/uia2atk @ post-review
Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in
the list of known repositories (code 206)

I suspect this is because the RB server is pointed at the anonymous
SVN URL -- http://anonsvn.mono-project.com/source -- while developers,
such as I, have a checkout using the SVN+SSH-based URL,
http://mono-cvs.ximian.com/source.  The Mono project hosts these on
two entirely seperate servers.

I see that post-review has a --repository-url parameter where I could
potentially pass the anonymous URL, but this requires --revision-
range, so it doesn't quite seem like an appropriate fit.

Has anyone else hit this case?  Is there a simple solution that I'm

Thanks in advance,