First of all let me thank all developers and contributors for this
wonderful project. I have been using Reviewboard for the past couple
of months in my organization and found this extremely useful. This is
a great improvement over an internal tool that we had that helped in
generating pretty html diffs, but nothing more.

By the way I had few questions on the storage side.

1. Are the screenshots stored in DB?
2. How can I archive old review requests from the DB? Obviously after
few months my DB will grow and I may want to archive old review
requests from the DB and restore them later. Is there a way to do
this?

Thanks,
Raghu