Hi Raghu,

Thanks for the nice words about the project!

Screenshots themselves are stored in your site's
htdocs/media/uploaded/images/ directory. They're referenced in the database
but not stored there.

There's no way to archive review requests from the database. I honestly
don't know how we'd do that cleanly with Django's framework without breaking
things. What takes up the most space is the stored diffs, not the review
requests, but again there's no method of archiving these. After 1.0, I'm
thinking of introducing compression for stored diffs in the database, and
providing a script to go through and compress all these, which might help a

Our database at VMware is pretty huge at this point, and we're not hitting
any issues in the database. Are you just hoping for a space savings?

I recommend using mysqlhotcopy nightly (or whenever) to do a backup of your
database to a location on the server and ten archiving that. The advantage
is that you end up with a snapshot of the database without additional writes
happening during copy. You also want to back up your full site directory
that you installed into.