Glad it works. I'm writing new docs that I hope to post before long (a
couple pages to go through and they should be ready) and they'll address
Mirror Path and talk about when it's useful.

Yeah, go ahead and submit a bug for that. Our handling should ideally be
less strict.

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 6:48 AM, Brad Taylor <> wrote:

> Hey Christian,
> > What you can do in this case is to set your main repository URL to be
> your
> > anonymous path (which Review Board will use for checkouts), and then set
> > Mirror Path to be your developer SVN URL. When looking up a URL, it will
> > check against both of those URLs, and should find the developer one.
> I was hoping that was what the Mirror Path was for, but all the
> documentation I could find via a cursory Google search said this was a
> Perforce only feature.
> Anyhow, I set it up, and it works perfectly.  I did have a small hitch
> that I sorted out though -- I had a trailing slash in my repository's
> Path, and that was causing it to fail detection.  Clearly an idiot
> mistake, but it would be nice if RB would work around it or warn me in
> some way.  I'll be happy to file a bug for it if you agree.
> Best,
> -Brad

To post to this group, send email to