Hi,

First thanks for the excellent software! I have only started using
reviewboard but am very impressed thus far.  I have one naive question.

Is it possible to do reviews of patches submitted against a particular
directory containing the code.  This comes up because I can only host a
reviewboard server behind a firewall and want to review patches
submitted to software projects that I have a working copy of but not the
repository itself.  This peculiarity arises since I am behind an
authenticated proxy and I cannot setup reviewboard to access the web
directly. Local repositories are not problems but the remote one is.

Essentially, is there a way to setup a "repository" as just a directory
(or a working copy) and review diffs submitted against that?  Is this
doable?  I am running 1.0alpha4 on an Ubuntu 8.04 i386 machine.

Thanks!

cheers,
--
Prabhu Ramachandran                 http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/~prabhu