Thanks again. I'm really not that familiar with Apache 2 w/ regards to
performance issues. At this time, I just have a more or less out-of-
the-box Apache2 setup on CentOS 5. Any recommendations here would be
hugely appreciated. Further answers inline below...

On Mar 19, 12:09 pm, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> We should figure out first why your backend server is being hit so hard. We
> have over a thousand people at VMware submitting good sized diffs and aren't
> hitting any of these issues. So a few more questions. Apologies if you've
> answered these before in other threads.
>
> 1) What MPM is your Apache using?

I'm using the default for httpd 2.2.3 CentOS. I believe this is
'prefork'.

> 2) And is this fastcgi or mod_python?

mod_python (mod_python-3.2.8-3.1)

> 3) Are you absolutely sure Review Board is using your memcached server? Go
> in the admin dashboard and click Server Cache, then copy and paste the info
> and paste it here.

Server Cache
Cache backend: django.core.cache.backends.memcached
Statistics
127.0.0.1:11211 Memory usage:   45.7 MB
Keys in cache:  1767 of 1777
Cache hits:     3996 of 7464: 53%
Cache misses:   3468 of 7464: 46%
Cache evictions:        0
Cache traffic:  46.1 MB in, 103.8 MB out
Uptime:         53009