Hello ,
in my quest to make reviewboard i've got these issues:
1)using post-review.py under windows got this:
>>> cleartool pwv -short
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\ldufrechou\Desktop\post-review.py", line 2312, in
<module>
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "C:\Users\ldufrechou\Desktop\post-review.py", line 2253, in
main
    repository_info, tool = determine_client()
  File "C:\Users\ldufrechou\Desktop\post-review.py", line 2205, in
determine_client
    repository_info = tool.get_repository_info()
  File "C:\Users\ldufrechou\Desktop\post-review.py", line 744, in
get_repository_info
    self.viewinfo = execute(["cleartool", "pwv", "-short"])
  File "C:\Users\ldufrechou\Desktop\post-review.py", line 1888, in
execute
    env=env)
  File "C:\python25\lib\subprocess.py", line 594, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "C:\python25\lib\subprocess.py", line 816, in _execute_child
    startupinfo)
WindowsError: [Error 2] Le fichier spÚcifiÚ est introuvable

It don't know where is cleartool and I also don't get any idea too.
Do I missed to install something? Looking on google I've something
related to rational rose....

2) I've posted a review directly via the web interface giving a .diff
file.
Clicking on view diff, I get a blank page.
I suspect that review board could not connect to svn repos.
How can I check communication? Is there any log somewhere to see
authentication failure?
Does it support svn acces via : svn://svn.mycompany.com/xxx/xxxx ?

Thx for any help  :)