I missed this e-mail entirely. Sorry about that.

We have no plans to add additional fields to Review Board. Custom fields are
often very dependent on the company that wants them, and it's not easy to
just add them directly in the codebase. However, after 1.0, we're putting in
support for extensions, and it should be possible at that time to add custom
fields. It's a little ways down the line, as we need to finish 1.0 first,
but that's getting much closer now.