python -> from python(x,y) distribution. this is a python 2.5.2.
Json as been installed from setuptools.

The fact is as I don't have clearcase on my computer, it could not detetc
the tool, so it should warn the user that it could'nt do the test I think.
This is not related to python, but more dur to the fact taht my windows
clinet knows nothing about clearcase.
(you can catch it with try: except WindowsError: but then I don't now how to
says there was a failure, perhpas raisng another exeption and cathcing it in
higher level?)

I will definitvely read the doc, and setup a property for svn.

will come after some tries.

Laurent