By the way .reviewboardrc for the filename of config name is not good for
portability because under windows you can't '.reviewboardrc'
It absolutely want somthin like "xxxx.yy" or "xxxx" :(
perhaps alowing a second name for windows could be a good idea too.

somethong like reviewboardrc.conf.

If you want I can modify the script to work under windows (with .conf  + try
catch for subprocess) and send it back to you.