Just tested under linux got this execption:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./post-review", line 2312, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "./post-review", line 2253, in main
    repository_info, tool = determine_client()
  File "./post-review", line 2205, in determine_client
    repository_info = tool.get_repository_info()
  File "./post-review", line 744, in get_repository_info
    self.viewinfo = execute(["cleartool", "pwv", "-short"])
  File "./post-review", line 1897, in execute
    env=env)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/subprocess.py", line 594, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/subprocess.py", line 1147, in _execute_child
    raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

So under linux it raise an OSError.

To be clear I really misuse the script as I launch it on a directory where
there is nothing else, but well it should catch the exception I think.