Just another thread because this is not related to the exception

It seems that I misuse post-review.
I was thinking that I had to launch it (wherever I was), and it would
ask me what was my SVN repos, what was my diff file, ans it would send
the update to the server.

Seems it does no do that. It seems it is looking for some info about
the repos.
Does it took the info from REVIEWBOARD_URL = "

If yes, admitting I have misconfigured my server (because it does not
detect the SVN repos. How can I check my repos config?

In fact I've also tried to declare a review via the web interface
sending it a .diff.
But trying to see diff, it show me a blank page. So what, Snv repos
declaration is misconfigured. If yes, where could I find a log to
check this?

I must admit I'm a little bit lost. For the moment I haven't set the
svn properties, just using .reviewboardrc but it doesn't seems to have
any effect.

So what, more a server repos misconfig?