You must set either the REVIEWBOARD_URL variable within .reviewboardrc or
set the "reviewboard:url" property on your SVN directory for the project.
The property is preferred, and there are instructions for this within the
post-review script.

The repository URL provided by running `svn info` is what you must use in
Review Board itself in the repository entry.

Did you create a Repository entry in the admin UI in Review Board, and what
is it set to?

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 2:37 PM, <> wrote:

> Hello,
> Just another thread because this is not related to the exception
> handling.
> It seems that I misuse post-review.
> I was thinking that I had to launch it (wherever I was), and it would
> ask me what was my SVN repos, what was my diff file, ans it would send
> the update to the server.
> Seems it does no do that. It seems it is looking for some info about
> the repos.
> Does it took the info from REVIEWBOARD_URL = "
> reviews"?
> If yes, admitting I have misconfigured my server (because it does not
> detect the SVN repos. How can I check my repos config?
> In fact I've also tried to declare a review via the web interface
> sending it a .diff.
> But trying to see diff, it show me a blank page. So what, Snv repos
> declaration is misconfigured. If yes, where could I find a log to
> check this?
> I must admit I'm a little bit lost. For the moment I haven't set the
> svn properties, just using .reviewboardrc but it doesn't seems to have
> any effect.
> So what, more a server repos misconfig?
> Laurent

To post to this group, send email to