You must set either the REVIEWBOARD_URL variable within .reviewboardrc or
set the "reviewboard:url" property on your SVN directory for the project.
The property is preferred, and there are instructions for this within the
post-review script.

The repository URL provided by running `svn info` is what you must use in
Review Board itself in the repository entry.

Did you create a Repository entry in the admin UI in Review Board, and what
is it set to?