Hi everyone.

I thought I'd let everyone know about two major things that have happened
this week.

1) We've been accepted as an organization for this year's Google Summer of
Code. This is a yearly event provided by Google where students get a chance
to work on various open source projects, and are paid for that work. This is
a great opportunity to improve Review Board in interesting ways. We've
already had a few student proposals, but would love to hear more. If you are
a student or know a student (friend, family, past intern, etc.) who might be
interested in being paid to work on Review Board for the summer, have them
contact us!

We're also providing free Review Board hosting to other open source projects
involved in Summer of Code, so if you're working on such a project or know
someone who is, there's information on this at
http://www.review-board.org/summer-of-code/hosting/

For more information for students who want to work Summer of Code, see
http://www.review-board.org/summer-of-code/2009/

2) We have new documentation available! Our documentation in the past hasn't
been as fleshed out as we would have liked, so I've spent the past couple of
months working through this and assembling a manual for Review Board.
There's a Users Guide, Administration Guide, FAQ, and Code Base
documentation. There's still much to do in some of these (particularly the
Users Guide and Code Base docs), but it's a definite improvement over what
we've had.

You can see the new docs at http://www.review-board.org/docs/

If you see anything missing, have something to recommend, or are confused by
some part of the documentation, please file a bug and we'll try to get to
it.