Hi, this comes from a discussion we've had in kde-core-devel mailing
list, i've two suggestions to make for reviewboard (not sure if we in
kde are using the latest version and maybe this is already fixed)

 * When asked about "Base Diff Path:" it would be having a text in the
left explaining where the path is expected to begin. Do i have to
write /trunk/KDE/kdegames or trunk/KDE/kdegames or /home/kde/trunk/KDE/
kdegames (the real svn path), etc. Of course this should be
configurable by the admin

 * When getting asked for a group in the reviewboard i think it would
be much better having a combobox with all the available groups than
having to typo it by hand

Thanks,
  Albert