Hi Albert,

These are good suggestions, and if you could file feature requests on our
bug tracker for these, it will help us to keep track of them.

The base diff path is an annoying problem that I'd like to find a good
solution to. Documentation is fine, inline help is good, but if we could do
something more intelligent, it'd be ideal. I don't know what that is yet.

However, we strongly recommend that people use post-review instead of the
web UI for creating/updating review requests, as it's MUCH faster/easier and
actually works around problems in SVN diffs (such as issues in how the diff
represents renames/moves).