We would love this too, and we're hoping to get some student proposals from
Summer of Code that would begin adding better integration on Windows (namely
in IDEs, but some of this would likely require better hooks for post-review
in Windows).

David Trowbridge and myself (the main developers on the project) are pretty
much Linux guys and are quite busy as it is with Review Board and work, so
we heavily rely on outside contributions. A graphical application wrapping
post-review would be great, but someone else would likely have to write it.

It's possible that now, with post-review existing inside the rbtools
package, we could add a flag for graphical output that would, using some
standard toolkit, notify people of errors or successes, and then when
installed on Windows it would register entries for hooking post-review up to
the context menu. It probably wouldn't be a ton of work. The advantage of
this is that it keeps the code in the same place, and it's possible to
generate setup.exe files for a Python package.

If you could file a feature request for this, it will help us track it.