Hey Christian,

> This looks like a good candidate for the rbapi work I'd like to do (standard
> Python API for talking to Review Board servers).

I very much agree.  I think I felt physically ill when I had to copy
and paste the ReviewBoard support class *again* for this plugin, so
this is a welcome change.

> Does this script have an official homepage or something? I'm going to be
> opening up the Third Party section at some point in the next month or two
> and would like to link to this.

I just created a page on Gitorious for it:

http://gitorious.org/projects/kibot-reviewboard-plugin

so you can use this as the homepage for the project.

Best,

-Brad