Hi,

I would like to package the post-review tool (+ whatever dependencies
there may be) into a zip that I can easily distribute to other
developers running either linux or windows. It should be possible to
simply download and unzip the file and directly call the post-review
script.

All developers have python 2.5x installed. I would like to avoid them
having to install setuptools, rbtools etc., i.e., have a simple
download-and-unzip deployment of post-review.

Has anyone done this?

Thanks
 -- Jeppe