When I change the description of a review request via the API, it
shows that the description was changed at the bottom of the review
request page (as it does when you make any change) but the description
does not seem to change.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

I'm using the URL: api/json/reviewrequests/$rid/draft/set/
changedescription

NOTE: The reason I'm doing this is because I am having our SCM commit
trigger call back and automatically annotate the review so that you
can see what revision was finally comited (it also closes the review).

Any other ideas on how to link a review to a revision post commit
other than using the description?

Thanks,

Kimon