Hello

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Ritesh Nadhani <rite...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 7:17 PM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
>> There's a bug that will be fixed in the next beta where registration is
>> turned off by default yet appears on in the settings. You'll need to log in
>> as the admin user you created during install, go into the admin UI ->
>> General Settings, make sure registration is enabled, and hit Save. It should
>> then work.
>
> Thanks. I went thru the steps you suggested and it worked. I initially
> had trouble submitting request but I found out that I need to create
> some default reviewers.
>
> But when I submit a patch and go to View Diff, I get:
>
> http://paste.pocoo.org/show/111638/
>
> what can I be doing wrong?

So I was able to work a little more this morning on the problem. The
error seemed to be some permission problem.

Our bzr repo is hosted at:

bzr+ssh://somehost/bzr/repo1

I tried doing both....

bzr+ssh://somehost/bzr/repo1
bzr+ssh://somehost/bzr/repo1/

and entered my SSH username/pwd in the option but no success.

Earlier when I trying out Review Request option, I was giving the
complete path in Base Diff Path option but after reading
http://www.mail-archive.com/reviewboard@googlegroups.com/msg01548.html
just tried '/' with no success.

Is it possible that since the webapp is running as Apache user, it is
not able to access bzr+ssh repo (though I have correctly entered my
username password in the repository option).

--
Ritesh
http://www.riteshn.com