Hey Review Boarders,

My team uses the -zprog global option with a few major internal
scripts/applications to help better track usage patterns. (If you're unfamiliar
with -zprog, you can read about it here:
http://kb.perforce.com/AdminTasks/SuperuserTasks/UsingTheZpro..erProcesses). I
was thinking about adding this to our Review Board and post-review. How/where I
implement this will be a little bit different based on whether this is a
customization or something I intend to submit as a patch, so I wanted to see if
this is something folks would like Review Board to do, or not like Review Board
to do, or what.

Thanks,
Paul Scott