Hi all

I'd really appreciate any kind help. I've spent many hours on this
issue and yet to have a solution. I've searched forums (including
this) and google. I'm a newbie to reviewboard so please bear with me.
Here's my problem

I'm running lighttpd and fastcgi. reviewboard can run fine through the
manage.py command. But I need to run it thru lighttpd so I copied
lighttpd.conf file from conf/ folder to my lighttpd config folder.
When browsing, it gives me this error regardless of what link I click:

"
The page you were looking for does not exist.

If you're pretty sure this page does exist, try logging in and trying
again.
"

I could see reviewboard's logo and other links. (you may try visiting
codereview.lionsoftwaresolutions.com to see what it's like)

My config file:
[code]
server.modules += (
    "mod_auth",
    "mod_access",
    "mod_rewrite",
    "mod_expire",
    "mod_fastcgi",
    "mod_alias",
    "mod_accesslog",
    "mod_compress",
)

$HTTP["host"] =~ "codereview\.lionsoftwaresolutions\.com" {
    # This is not used directly, it is superceded by our aliases
below.
    server.document-root = "/home/lss/
codereview.lionsoftwaresolutions.com/htdocs"
    server.errorlog      = "/home/lss/
codereview.lionsoftwaresolutions.com/logs/lighttpd-error.log"
    accesslog.filename   = "/home/lss/
codereview.lionsoftwaresolutions.com/logs/lighttpd-access.log"

    fastcgi.server = (
        "/reviewboard.fcgi" => (
            "main" => (
                "bin-path" => "/home/lss/
codereview.lionsoftwaresolutions.com/htdocs/reviewboard.fcgi",
                "socket" => "/tmp/rb-fastcgi.sock",
                "check-local" => "disable",
            )
        ),
    )

    alias.url = (
        "/media" => "/home/lss/codereview.lionsoftwaresolutions.com/
htdocs/media",
        "/errordocs" => "/home/lss/
codereview.lionsoftwaresolutions.com/htdocs/errordocs",
    )

    url.rewrite-once = (
        "^(/media/.*)$" => "$1",
        "^(/errordocs/.*)$" => "$1",
        "^(/.*)$" => "/reviewboard.fcgi$1",
    )

    # Aggressively cache all static files
    $HTTP["url"] =~ "\.(jpg|gif|png|css|js|htc)" {
        expire.url = ( "" => "access 1 years" )
    }

    # Compress files for faster transfer
    compress.filetype = (
        "text/plain",
        "text/html",
        "text/javascript",
        "text/css",
        "text/xml"
    )
    compress.cache-dir = "/home/lss/
codereview.lionsoftwaresolutions.com/tmp/"

    mimetype.assign = (
        ".gif"  => "image/gif",
        ".jpg"  => "image/jpeg",
        ".jpeg" => "image/jpeg",
        ".ico"  => "image/png",
        ".png"  => "image/png",
        ".pdf"  => "application/pdf",
        ".gz"   => "application/x-gzip",
        ".css"  => "text/css",
        ".html" => "text/html",
        ".htm"  => "text/html",
        ".txt"  => "text/plain",
        ".js"   => "text/javascript",
    )
}
[/code]

My reviewboard.fcgi :
[code]
#!/usr/bin/env python

import os, sys

sys.path.insert(0, "/home/lss/codereview.lionsoftwaresolutions.com/
conf")
os.environ["DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE"] = "reviewboard.settings"
os.environ["PYTHON_EGG_CACHE"] = "/home/lss/
codereview.lionsoftwaresolutions.com/tmp/egg_cache"

from django.core.servers.fastcgi import runfastcgi
runfastcgi(method="threaded", daemonize="false")
[/code]

*I don't know where reviewboard.settings resides though.

and here's my settings_local.py
# Site-specific configuration settings for Review Board
# Definitions of these settings can be found at
# http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/settings/

# Database configuration
DATABASE_ENGINE = 'mysql'
DATABASE_NAME = '<deleted when posting>'
DATABASE_USER = '<deleted when posting>'
DATABASE_PASSWORD = '<deleted when posting>'
DATABASE_HOST = 'localhost'
DATABASE_PORT = ''

# Unique secret key. Don't share this with anybody.
SECRET_KEY = '<deleted when posting>'

# Cache backend settings.
CACHE_BACKEND = 'memcached://localhost:11211/'

# Extra site information.
SITE_ID = 1
SITE_ROOT = '/'
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = '/'
DEBUG = False

ReviewBoard is installed at:
$ ls /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0beta2-py2.4.egg/
EGG-INFO/    reviewboard/

Please help! Thanks in advance.
Joseph