Hi Tom,

That was fixed in either beta 1 or beta 2.

Christian


On Saturday, April 18, 2009, tom <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> apologies if this has been fixed post 1.0-alpha4 which I'm using, or
> has been logged as a bug to fix already, but I get this when I attempt
> to view changes between two posted revisions of a changeset when there
> are no changes at all between them:
>
> first_file = page.object_list[0]
> IndexError: list index out of range
>
> >
>

-- 
-- 
Christian Hammond - [email protected]
Review Board - http://www.review-board.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to