Hi Nicholas,

post-review is indeed the right tool to use for most things. You can review
existing files by passing the filenames to post-review, OR you can specify a
revision range. It doesn't support both (though we'd accept patches for
this, which probably would be easy -- just modify
SVNClient.diff_between_revisions to append the value of args to the do_diff
argument list).

If your goal to start with is to put whole existing files up for review,
you'd want to use a revision range of 0 to the latest version. Short of
modifying post-review for this, you could use svn diff for the purpose and
then upload through the web UI.

If you're comfortable with Python, though, I'd recommend modifying
post-review and giving that a try. If it works, we'll commit it upstream.