This is the same for our company - IE6 is still the official browser. I believe the majority of developers are using Firefox or alternate for using ReviewBoard however.
On Apr 16, 10:25 am, Gilles Moris <[email protected]> wrote: > On Tue April 14 2009 23:39:09 Christian Hammond wrote: > > > 1) Your company is using IE6 and will still require IE6 even after IE8 is > > pushed out. > > 2) Your company *was* using IE6 but plans to upgrade. > > I am working for a large company and the official browser is still IE6. > I am not expecting this will change shortly as many internal sites are > optimized for it. > > However, many developers are using alternative browsers, mostly Firefox, but > also Chrome or Opera. > > Thanks for your hard work. > Gilles. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
