On Sun, 2009-04-26 at 22:15 -0700, kerryland wrote:
>     raise DistributionNotFound(req)  # XXX put more info here
> pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: PIL
>

> ... does anybody have any suggestions about what to do next?

You need to install the python imaging library.

How did you install reviewboard? If you used "easy_install ReviewBoard",
it should have install PIL automatically.

By the way, the installation instructions seem incomplete, I cannot see
the line telling how to install reviewboard itself:
http://www.review-board.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/windows/