On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 11:18 PM, David Allouche <da...@allouche.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 2009-04-26 at 22:15 -0700, kerryland wrote:
>>     raise DistributionNotFound(req)  # XXX put more info here
>> pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: PIL
>>

>> ... does anybody have any suggestions about what to do next?
>
> You need to install the python imaging library.
>
> How did you install reviewboard? If you used "easy_install ReviewBoard",
> it should have install PIL automatically.

Yes I did.

> By the way, the installation instructions seem incomplete, I cannot see
> the line telling how to install reviewboard itself:
> http://www.review-board.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/windows/

It took me a while to figure that out too -- at that point I moved
over to the Linux installation instructions, which seem reasonable....
although obviously I'm still stuck :-(

I could just find a linux box, but at the same time I'm sure the
Windows install process should be relatively easy.

Thanks
Kerry