I used easy_install to install post-review.  I see in the docs that each
user can use a .reviewboardrc file in their home directory to customize
settings, like REVIEWBOARD_URL.  I've only got one Review Board server and
want to globally set the REVIEWBOARD_URL for all users, but don't want to
have to hack the post-review script.  On Linux, will post-review look in
/etc for a site configuration file?  If not, could this be added?