Hello, I am nowhere near a Linux Web Admin, get me in win server 2003
and IIS and we'll talk :). I am having problems with the configuration
of the reviewboard site. I followed the "getting started" instructions
to configure the server. However, we have several other things
installed on the server already. (Trac, svn, twiki). Unfortunately, we
use the "default" site as the parent for those things. So if we
disable the default site per the instructions, those other tools no
longer work. Is there an example reviewboard apache configuration file
that is not set as its own virtualhost? For example, the trac
configuration file looks like this:
<Location /trac>
  SetHandler mod_python
  PythonInterpreter main_interpreter
  PythonHandler trac.web.modpython_frontend
  PythonOption TracEnvParentDir /var/lib/trac
  PythonOption TracUriRoot /trac

 <LocationMatch "/trac/[^/]+/login">
  AuthType Basic
  AuthName "Trac"
  AuthUserFile /etc/apache2/dav_svn.passwd
  Require valid-user
Is there any way at all to configure ReviewBoard similarly? If not, is
there some other solution besides disabling the default site? If so,
can you help me with that, I really don't know where to start. (What
is required configuration for reviewboard/python).

My Configuration information:
Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid)
Python 2.5
Review Board 1.0 beta 2