From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [reviewbo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Isaac Wagner [geekyis...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 6:52 AM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Global reviewboardrc file?

I used easy_install to install post-review.  I see in the docs that each user
can use a .reviewboardrc file in their home directory to customize settings,
like REVIEWBOARD_URL.  I've only got one Review Board server and want to
globally set the REVIEWBOARD_URL for all users, but don't want to have to hack
the post-review script.  On Linux, will post-review look in /etc for a site
configuration file?  If not, could this be added?