Hi Folks,

I've tried again, starting again from "easy_install ReviewBoard". I
now see that I actually get an error that I apparently ignored /
didn't notice the last time:

C:\work\reviewboard>easy_install ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Best match: reviewboard 1.0beta2
Processing reviewboard-1.0beta2-py2.5.egg
reviewboard 1.0beta2 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
Installing rb-site script to C:\Python25\Scripts

Using c:\python25\lib\site-packages\reviewboard-1.0beta2-py2.5.egg
Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
Searching for PIL
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/mirror/
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/
Best match: PIL 1.1.6
Downloading http://downloads.review-board.org/mirror/PIL-1.1.6.tar.gz
Processing PIL-1.1.6.tar.gz
Running PIL-1.1.6\setup.py -q bdist_egg --dist-dir c:\docume~1\kerry~1.mai\local
s~1\temp\easy_install-z9pbng\PIL-1.1.6\egg-dist-tmp-d5xvcs
error: Setup script exited with error: Python was built with Visual Studio 2003;

extensions must be built with a compiler than can generate compatible binaries.
Visual Studio 2003 was not found on this system. If you have Cygwin installed,
you can try compiling with MingW32, by passing "-c mingw32" to setup.py.

... apparently I'm compiling an "extension"  -- does this mean I need
a C compiler installed? (preferably Visual Studio?).

Thanks
Kerry