Hi,

I've installed ReviewBoard under mod_wsgi Apache module.
The application gets started but most pages yield 404 errors. I
suspect this is because I used /rb/ prefix instead of default '/'
path.

The error page (404) is clearly generated with RB and it contains
links such as /rb/account/login/. So obviously it knows about the
prefix but it doesn't help.

May be this is because mod_wsgi modifies SCRIPT_NAME? How can debug
the problem and fix it?

Relevant configs:

settings_local.py:
# Extra site information.
SITE_ID = 1
SITE_ROOT = '/rb/'
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = ''
DEBUG = False

rb.wsgi:
import os
import sys
sys.stdout = sys.stderr

os.environ['LANG'] = 'ru_UA.UTF8'
os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = "/var/www/reviews.dou/tmp/egg_cache"
os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'reviewboard.settings'

sys.path.append('/var/www/reviews.dou/conf')

import django.core.handlers.wsgi
application = django.core.handlers.wsgi.WSGIHandler()

and Apache conf:
    WSGIDaemonProcess rb user=max group=max threads=2 maximum-
requests=999
    WSGIScriptAlias /rb /var/www/reviews.dou/conf/rb.wsgi
    Alias /media /var/www/reviews.dou/htdocs/media
    Alias /errordocs /var/www/reviews.dou/htdocs/errordocs
    WSGIProcessGroup rb

Thanks in advance,
Max.