First off, I have no clue about reviewboard, so I am not going to be
much help here, but it may be pertinent that before I disabled the
reviewboard site I had the same problem you did. I put it in a '/
playground/' site. I had mine configured with mod_python so it was a
little different than your implementation. Wonder if there is some
link somewhere we have to update or maybe some files we need to moved
to a different location to get it to work correctly. Hope this
information is at least sightly helpful.

I'm trying to set up reviewboard so we can try it out, but since no
one seems to know how to configure apache, we will probably have to
scrap it and go with Code Collaborator. :(

Thanks,
Doug