Okay, that works then.

The issue with site roots is that they seem to work differently depending on
whether you're using Apache, lighttpd, and then mod_python or fastcgi or
whatever. We're trying to figure out what's broken when and working around
those issues, but installing something like Review Board sadly is just
harder than, say, a php-based webapp where the server generally handles all
the loading out of the box.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Max Ischenko <ische...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I installed rb as a apache vhost (so that SITE_ROOT is '/') and it works
> fine now.
>
> Max.
>

> On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 22:21, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>wrote:
>
>> In conf/settings_local.py, set DEBUG to True and then restart Apache.
>> Attach that page here. It will help determine what it's trying to do and
>> what might be going wrong.
>>
>> Christian

>> Review Board - http://www.review-board.org
>> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 5:57 AM, Max Ischenko <ische...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've installed ReviewBoard under mod_wsgi Apache module.
>>> The application gets started but most pages yield 404 errors. I
>>> suspect this is because I used /rb/ prefix instead of default '/'
>>> path.
>>>
>>> The error page (404) is clearly generated with RB and it contains
>>> links such as /rb/account/login/. So obviously it knows about the
>>> prefix but it doesn't help.
>>>
>>> May be this is because mod_wsgi modifies SCRIPT_NAME? How can debug
>>> the problem and fix it?
>>>
>>> Relevant configs:
>>>
>>> settings_local.py:
>>> # Extra site information.
>>> SITE_ID = 1
>>> SITE_ROOT = '/rb/'
>>> FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = ''
>>> DEBUG = False
>>>
>>> rb.wsgi:
>>> import os
>>> import sys
>>> sys.stdout = sys.stderr
>>>
>>> os.environ['LANG'] = 'ru_UA.UTF8'
>>> os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = "/var/www/reviews.dou/tmp/egg_cache"