On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 23:09, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>wrote:

> Okay, that works then.
> The issue with site roots is that they seem to work differently depending
> on whether you're using Apache, lighttpd, and then mod_python or fastcgi or
> whatever. We're trying to figure out what's broken when and working around
> those issues, but installing something like Review Board sadly is just
> harder than, say, a php-based webapp where the server generally handles all
> the loading out of the box.

That's true. I do Python web development myself and deployment is still a
major hurdle.

Just for the record, here is what the RB showed with Debug=True and
SITE_ROOT set to /rb/.

Using the URLconf defined in djblets.util.rooturl, Django tried these URL
patterns, in this order:

1. ^rb/

The current URL, account/login/, didn't match any of these.

This is using WSGIScript directive of mod_wsgi.

I can no longer reproduce it since I scrapped it  for vhost based install.