Hi Erik,

We're happy to accept patches for different SCM servers. Review Board
heavily relies on patches from contributors, and we'll pretty much tell you
if there's a reason we won't accept it (which generally falls into the
following categories: 1) the timing isn't right (should be an extension, for
example), 2) it's too specific to a particular setup, 3) it's not
implemented right (in which case we'll work with you on that).

Right now, we're in a feature freeze, so this won't go into 1.0. It can get
into the next release (probably 1.1) though.

Whenever you feel it's ready for inclusion, go ahead and post it up on