It does, just feedburner's HTML view doesn't show it. If you stick it in a
feed reader, it will show the full thing. I wrote the news software being
used on and there's no concept of summary snippets in the
code, so it's always going to be the full article.

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 8:49 AM, Rusty Burchfield <> wrote:

> No reply necessary, but it would be cool if the news RSS feed
> published full messages instead of only a summary.

To post to this group, send email to