On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 01:45, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> While I know it'd be nice to get into RC2, I don't want any regressions at
> this point. I'm going to have to say we're skipping this one for 1.0
> (especially as we're trying to decide a couple things about the
> implementation still), but should be able to get it into a point release
> after.

Hi Christian,
I understand your position. I just want to point out the fact that we
use *intensely* RB with Hg[1], and any strange behavior will be
rapidly detected I think. Ok, this is an alternative solution: can you
post a patch with the complete feature? We will test it deeply for the
next release.

[1] pre commit review *is* the rule. RB is a root tool of our
development process. And sometime, we have a stack of five patchs. So
this feature is a great benefit.

--
Sebastien Douche <sdou...@gmail.com>