I've checked my code out with: svn co svn+ssh://usern...@repo/path/to/

and I've set my RB repository path configed as svn+ssh://host/path/to/
repo but when I try to post-review it can't find the repository.  If I
change the repo path to svn+ssh://usern...@repo/path/to/repo it works.

Is this expected behavior? It seems I shouldn't have to create a
separate repository for every user I have developing on a project and
I'd rather not have to tell them how to override the default username
that gets used when connecting to the svnhost.