Thanks Mark! Glad to hear you guys are using it :) Can we add you to our
Happy Users page?

Review Board saves each comment in the database as you save it, so you'll
never lose anything (unless you close the window without saving the comment
first, in which case a dialog should appear blocking the operation, warning
you that doing so will lose your comment).

Other people have expressed the same concern, so we should find a way to
make it clear that your comments are safe. I'm definitely open to
suggestions there.

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Mark Doliner <> wrote:

> Hi Christian and others,
> We've slowly been using Review Board more and more at Meebo and just
> wanted to say thanks!  I've been appreciating the increased snazzy
> DHTML-ness as you approach 1.0.
> And I want to express something else that's kinda been on my mind...
> when answering a review request I'm always afraid I'm going to
> accidentally close my browser tab or navigate away from the page or
> something will crash and I'll lose the comments I've entered.  I guess
> I haven't used Review Board enough to know what happens in that case.
> Maybe you've already thought of this and progress is saved as comments
> are entered, etc.  Anyhoo, just wanted to share my thoughts.  Maybe
> something to keep in mind while developing Review Board.
> Thanks for a great product,
> Mark

To post to this group, send email to