We definitely want to improve the install process. Since Review Board
depends on a bunch of other components, each with their own quirks and
platform biases, it's not easy to get a dead simple install going. In time,
a native Windows installer will be provided for this, but probably not for a
while. Also, SVN on https is a tough issue that will require a bunch of
work, due to how the svn module stores/looks up credentials. We need to see
if we can even do anything about that.