Heh sorry for all the posts. Now for some reason something is being
written to the log. This is what is written if I try to login without
the right LDAP credentials:
2009-05-19 16:54:45,246 - WARNING - LDAP error: The specified object
does not exist in the Directory or provided invalid credentials:
uid=atrofast

This is what it says if I use the right creds:
2009-05-19 16:54:59,739 - WARNING - An error while LDAP-
authenticating: <exceptions.UnboundLocalError instance at 0x99de82c>

Being thrown in accounts/backend.py:91 I'm guessing since it passes
the search.