i am evaluating several code review software for our company.
We have this question regarding review board,

one of the barriers of entry for our programmers to use reviewboard is that
we are not using diffs for code reviews but rather we are using files.

We don't want to be able to upload diffs but rather upload files for
consumption purposes.

Does review-board support this kind of model?

if not,
will it support it in the future.

Hopefully ReviewBoard will be able to support it in the future as it
is such a nice tool.

Also do you support writing a review by email , or adding comments via email?