Hi Carlo,

Jeff has a good summary of the diff part of this. I want to just reaffirm
that we work with diffs but post-review is your good friend.

Some people have requested being able to just upload files and not use a
code repository, but it's not a high priority for us. Someone would have to
do a lot of work to make it happen and so far I haven't seen too many cases
where it's really beneficial over just storing them in an SVN repository or

Either way, the end result is that you'll see the files in their entirety
(collapsed to show changed regions by default, but you can expand to see the
entire file) and you'll see the changes between them.

We don't support commenting by e-mail. We've considered this and there's a
feature request filed for it, but it's tricky to get right in all cases, and
it's not something we personally plan to work on. However, much of Review
Board is provided by third party contributors scratching an itch, so if
someone wanted to work on it and provided a good implementation that handled
reviews by e-mail, we'll certainly consider it.