Hi all,

Have been using reviewboard at work and every likes it. Now that I
have a proper machine to run reviewboard on I'd like to switch from
the original sqlite db to a postgres so my question is:-

How do one export and import a reviewboard database properly?

I tried to do a dump with "sqlite <file> .dump" but postgres doesn't
like the output. I guess it has something to do with the data type
names not being the same but before I dig into that I'd like to know
if this has been done and how hard it will be. :)

Cheers,
Lester Cheung