It's possible that you can use Django's built-in loaddata/dumpdata commands,
but it's not supported, may not work perfectly, and may require a lot of
RAM, depending on database size.

You can try using:

    rb-site manage /path/to/site dumpdata > dbdump.json

Then on the new database settings:

    rb-site manage /path/to/site loaddata dbdump.json

Hope it works.